Friday, May 02, 2008

how annoying

i have been subpoenaed to attend a resume writing workshop in a continuing effort to assist me in obtaining employment.

i have to report to someplace on east 149th street on May 15th with my resume. If i do not - this is the BEST PART, the part when they threaten me- my benefits might be suspended.

HOW FUCKING ANNOYING!

I just finished a conversation in which I said 'maybe i will learn something' and
My fiend said "i doubt it. i do not think anyone has ever learned anything on 149th street". She is probably unequivocally, absolutley and totally right. I don't have time to look up on Wikipedia what has happened on 149th street so I will recap my few memory:having coffee at a bodega at 7 am with two women who were drinking 40 oz's


HOW FUCKING ANNOYING!

1 comment:

pandave said...

well, at least you can say you learnt that on 149th street, a 40oz is a breakfast option. a way better deal than a bloody mary.