Saturday, July 25, 2009

FTW! - well just the MTA!

I am on hold with the MTA.

On Thursday I was made late to work because none of the kiosks at Fordham Road would give me my tickets. I had to stand in line and get a ticket to get to work. Which took for-bloody-ever. I had a fight with my boss later that night. It made me cry in front of her because I had serious hormonal issues (I later found out).

So today I log into my bank account. Charged! Not One but Twice!!! I am on now with a nasty MTA worker who has no reason to be nasty. I have been informed I called the wrong number. So now I am on hold again.

I am sure I will speak with another nasty person in a few moments. My call is NOT important to them!! Why do they lie and say that? Why does everything have to be so aggravating that by the time you actually speak with someone you are so pissed you cannot even articulate properly??

I have to call a THIRD number. They are open Monday - Friday 9-5. Naturally!
Yet they can debit my bank card on a Saturday.

No comments: