Sunday, November 19, 2006

School's out for....


maria!

I am thrilled and somewhat scared all at the same time. I don't remember what it is like to have a lot of free time so I have a list of things I want to do this next year. I hope I do keep busy. It is either that or laying on the couch watching television.

I have about 20 books I need to read - oh how I miss fiction.
I also hope I get to see more shows then I have been. These are two things I have missed most of all outside of spending time with my family and friends without feeling distracted by pending assignments.

I also think I have decided officially where I will spend another million dollars in education, but I shouldn't worry about that today-on my last day of class- because it defeats the purpose of unwinding.

Gwen, I am one wound up biotch.

Anyway, my last weekend of class was overshadowed by the Cruise-Holmes wedding.
Jebus, even Britney Spears was overshadowed by the Cruise-Holmes Wedding. I read up about the scientology wedding and was less that shocked at how odd the thing is. The core of it all is blissful but:

In the old-fashioned language that marks the Traditional version, the groom is reminded that girls need clothes and food and tender happiness and frills, a pan, a comb, perhaps a cat and is asked to provide them all.

A pan? A Comb? A cat? Perhaps?

Above photo is an actual chart given to me on the subway from the N.Y.C.O.S. For scientometric testing. I am certain they would find that I fall in the "attention urgent" category.

I have to go do some useful thing with myself now. Like read something that teaches me only about hard knocks and people I do not know. Not math and rock formations!

No comments: