Friday, July 27, 2007

blogging for my life

i keep getting in trouble for not writing.

Wow. someone just distracted me. Big surprise.

Well there you have it - the number one reason I don't write anymore.

I am in terrible mood right now because I am exhausted and everyone in my office are acting like it is Friday and I, like a fool, was still in work mode and looking at how much money how many people owe us. I do not know why I care. It doesn't benefit me one way or another if we fold or succeed. We wont fold. People have owed us money for years.

Additionally annoying is the fact that my contacts have been discontinued and my eye doctor only has appointments smack in the middle of the day or 3 weeks off on a Saturday. I have what is in my eyes currently and I must locate a new eye doctor. Also, I must get a new referral to get this accomplished. Calling my doctor's office with stuff like this is not exactly an easy task as they always act as if they are being nailed to a cross and left for dead when i ask them to do their jobs.

Wow. Hater-tots and Hateraide to go!

I sort of want to walk out the door. I plan on spending a ton of money today on stuff I don't really need:

MAC makeup and makeup remover - i really do need this. I don't know why i say i don't.


gifts for everyone on the green earth (babies, friends, family it never ends) - this is the i don't really need part.


Today i started to look for weekend employment. It is almost as hard as finding a full time job apparently. All i want is a job in retail where they give you a machine that puts price tags on things and that is all i want to do for two days a week. I want to work in stock. I want to be an automated machine! Please, i have no customer service skills from Friday Night to Sunday Night. I couldn't begin to deal with our difficult society in an enclosed space. i need to work behind the scenes. I am doing this because I want a Mac Book. Seriously.

the job i wanted at blockbuster will never be. I so wanted to work there and be pretentious and give everyone my opinion of their shitty taste in film. Alas, It has closed down (one of the 200 out of 500o stores). At least i didn't work there already, only to be let go or transferred to a crappy neighborhood and get held up by gunpoint at 11 pm and be shot, deserving so, for my lousy attitude about movies like Big Mama's House parts 1 & 2 and no one will tolerate my lackluster opinion of the Lord of The Rings Trilogy.


I am also trying to find a class to take this fall and I cant figure out a thing about how to just take one class, pay for it, and get credits for it. They keep pushing me in the continuing education direction; non-credited nonsense. I tried to get my boss to pay for some design classes i could use for the company and he shot it down. What does he care if I improve myself in any way? Man am I in a bad mood today.

i am also listening to miserable Foo Fighters In Your Honor Disk 2. All acoustic. The softer side of Foo. I think it is supposed to be inspirational but it is bleak and depressing. Well.....So is Disk 1 but at least its electric. I really am obsessed with Metallica lately, it started with my roommate last week while watching the history of metal on VH1, and I really am going to download the black album tonight so i can relive one of the best years of my life when all I did was get second-hand stoned, drank beer and made out with the cutest boy in all of Westchester County. Let's not discuss what became of him.

And as if nothing else could get to me, the whole humorous adventures of Lindsay Lohan has developed into an angry and ugly story of her basically chasing down people and holding others hostage. She apparently blamed the whole thing on a "black kid". I hang my head in shame. Wait did you hear that sound? That was the sound a mediocre white actress's career ending.


i may just go see "I know who killed me" for fun. I will probably have the entire theatre to myself.

I am off to look for a box now. That is what a manager does, right?

No comments: