Monday, July 30, 2007

two quick years

nothing new to report really.
sitting here at home with my beer and happy that my carpel tunnel syndrome has gone away for now, because it drove me crazy all day yesterday.

bored to tears really and may just go and read. I am currently reading "The hotel New Hampshire" by John Irving. I am on a kick. I had read a few of his books last year and I recently finished "Cider House Rules" and "A Prayer for Owen Meany". They were both fantastic and I would get into them, but I don't want to spoil the read for my friend, who borrowed Owen Meany. I thought of her the entire time I read the book, so I hope she loves it as much as I did.

I was reading a Marie Antoinette biography, but it was really quite difficult to focus on. It is more of a winter read. I hate when I stop a book though, seems i can never quite get back into it.

Today is my baby Cousins 2nd birthday and I cannot believe how much has happened in two quick years. I love him with all my heart. I wish I was with him today and every day.


This is him on his first day:


This is him his 1st birthday (06):


and this is him 3 weeks ago with my sunglasses on:


Happy Birthday Baby Brian!!

No comments: