Saturday, July 28, 2007

new york saturday

another Saturday and another Saturday that i venture back into new york city. Manhattan that is.

it's so humid i can only hope that boozing takes the edge off. there is no point in trying to look really cute today- my allergies are going bananas and the heat is making my makeup cake.
i look like britney spears at the end of the night and it's only 5:11 pm and I haven't even gotten to the beginning of the night.

i am heading out with the room mate who is talking crazy about taking a shower cap with her to protect her newly dyed hair. she said " i will totally do it too" when i gave her the look.

today i went food shopping and it provided me some sort of therapy because I haven't gone food shopping in months. Seriously. I found it to be depressing because I always did it with the ex and I am reminded by all the meals we shared and created together. Don't feel bad. I don't get sad- I just get angry. And getting angry in Pathmark is a HUGE mistake. But today was kick ass. I said fuck him and I bought a bunch of spinach and hummus and i said FUCK HIM!!

lolz!

OK, we are off. Robyn says

"a blog a day keeps the moodies away"....."or something away"....

lets hope it's not a sex life away.

No comments: